St Anne Elementary School
Tel: (507) 665-2489
- St. Anne's School celebrates its 125th year of offering a quality Catholic based education to students in Le Sueur, MN and surrounding areas.
- The river valley was first settled in 1852. Benedictine Fathers of the Catholic missions served the Catholic families occasionally.
- By the early 1880s the parish had 25 families. They built their first school, which opened in September 1882 under the direction of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- St. Anne's is ready to do its part to meet the academic, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of your children.
- In today's world, children face many challenges. St. Anne's has been making a difference for 125 years by preparing children to learn skills that will assist them to be successful with academics, decision making, public speaking, faith life, and positive character building.
- St. Anne's School believe that a nurturing and compassion for themselves, acknowledge the uniqueness socially and physically, celebrate and model the, Christ is our foundation.
- St. Anne's Parish School, a nonpublic accredited school, believes Catholic values empower our students to live out their faith guided by the Holy Spirit.
- St. Anne's community is committed to fulfilling the needs of each child by providing a safe, nurturing environment to equip students for life-long learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: K-11 | 35 students
35227 290th St
Henderson, MN 56044
(507) 248-3786 5.5 K-11
- Saint Peter Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
427 W Mulberry St
Saint Peter, MN 56082
(507) 931-1866 10.1 PK-8
- Belle Plaine Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
200 East Church Street
Belle Plaine, MN 56011
(952) 873-6564 13.1 PK-6
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.