- At Mt. Olive Lutheran School, we offer a dynamic K-8 Christian education.
- We believe parents and teachers work together in partnership in educating children.
- Our school is accredited by the State of Iowa and National Lutheran School Accreditation.
- We offer a challenging academic program with many extra-curricular activites.
- Our family atmosphere offers children a safe environment in which to learn and grow as young Christians.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.