Incarnate Word Academy Middle Level
- Incarnate Word Academy Middle Level serves 222 students in grades 6-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Incarnate Word Academy Middle Level is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Robstown Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
203 Dunne Ave
Robstown, TX 78380
(361)387-3814 17.4 PK-8
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
450 Chamberlain St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(361)883-0857 0.1 PK-5
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
5814 Williams Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
(361)992-5951 4.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.