Incarnate Word Academy Middle Level
- Incarnate Word Academy Middle Level serves 222 students in grades 6-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Incarnate Word Academy Middle Level is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Robstown Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
203 Dunne Ave
Robstown, TX 78380
(361)387-3814 17.4 PK-8
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
450 Chamberlain St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(361)883-0857 0.1 PK-5
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
5814 Williams Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
(361)992-5951 4.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.