- Incarnation School, a family oriented community, grounded in the Catholic faith, strives to enhance and strengthen the spiritual values of the students.
- This is achieved by providing a caring environment and being sensitive to the needs of the diverse society.
- The school is committed to inspire the students to become self motivated, life long learners, problem solvers, and to achieve the highest standards possible..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||$3600 Catholic, 1 child $4400 Non Catholic, 1 child Family plan available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$36,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Marchan|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Aquinas, Angelic Voices, Altar Servers, Guitar, Yearbook Aquinas, Altar Servers, Guitar, Yearbook, Angelic Voices,
- The following documents are rtequired for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Card/Record
- Baptism Certificate (Catholic)
- Copy of the most recent report card
- Registration fee of $150.00
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
JamaicaGrades: NS-PK | 163 students
11432 Merrick Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11434
BelleroseGrades: PK-8 | 371 students
24444 87th Ave
Bellerose, NY 11426
New Hyde ParkGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
25 Mayfair Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 336 students
202 W 97th St
New York, NY 10025
I went to Incarnation School back in the 1962-1966, I feel I got a strong beginning for a life long love of the Lord and of learning, and a great moral character . This school and my home life which included two loving honest and religious parents and 2 sisters and two brothers. It is hard to believe but when I went here there were 65 students in a classroom with one teacher and I have a class photo to prove it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - judy.
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.