St Elizabeth School
- The mission of St. Elizabeth School is to provide our students with the opportunity to reach their full potential in a Catholic school atmosphere of love, trust and hope.
- We strive to mold these students into whole persons, in whom knowledge, habits, attitudes and values are developed side-by-side with academic achievement.
- Our programs are continually evolving and specifically targeted to meet the diverse and changing needs of our Washington Heights population.
- By reflecting the example of Jesus with all whom we meet, we promote a family-like environment where all members of the school community – parents, teachers, administration, clergy and staff – take part in the development of the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 530 students
570 W 175th Street
New York, NY 10033
- New YorkGrades: K-8 | 489 students
556 W 110th St
New York, NY 10025
- New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
71 Arden St
New York, NY 10040
- BronxGrades: PK-8 | 463 students
1248 Nelson Avenue
Bronx, NY 10452
- BronxGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
3511 Bainbridge Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.