- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 333 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- With Indian Values at the heart of our mission, the Indian Community School provides each child in our care with the best educational opportunities or develop spiritually, morally, emotionally, physically, socially, artistically and intellectually in order to achieve the child's greatest personal and community potential. Core values are gifts from the creator that express the Indian philosophy of life through fundamental convictions, collective beliefs and exemplary character. Among the many core values given by the creator, the Indian community school experience focuses on Bravery, Love, Truth, Wisdom, Humility, Loyalty, Respect.We believe the role of the Indian Community School is not confined to the world of academics, but must be strongly based in our native cultures and traditions. American Indian spirituality, languages, ceremonies, cultural identity, and pride are major components of our children’s education. All of our teachings, whether it is math or tribal creation stories, incorporate seven core values: bravery, love, truth, wisdom, humility, loyalty, and respect. It is our belief that students who embrace these values will be successful not only in school, but life as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Indian Community School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Indian Community School?
Endorse Indian Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards