Indiana Christian Academy
- We strive to love our students while challenging them academically in a Christian atmosphere. We seek to work in cooperation with the family and local Bible-believing church to educate children and teenagers in truth and righteousness.
- Through the excellent combination of biblically based curriculum, godly Christian teachers, and well-planned complementary activities, we seek to prepare students for further education and success in a God-honoring vocation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships Available|
|Admissions Director||Kevin Plew|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Choir, Drama, Handbells, Yearbook
The mission and purpose of ICA is to work in coooperation with the family and local Bible-believing church to educate children and teenagers in truth and righteousness. Through the excellent combination of biblically based curriculum, godly Christian teachers, and well-planned complimentary activities, we seek to prepare students for further education and success in a God-honoring career.
- A ministry of Grace Baptist Church of Anderson, IN
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Grades: PK-8 | 35 students
2318 W Cross St
Anderson, IN 46011
(765)649-4141 2 PK-8
- Carmel Grades: 4-12 | 96 students
1420 Chase Court
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)843-9500 27.4 4-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?