Cross Street Christian School
- Cross Street Christian School is an accredited Seventh-day Adventist education center located in Anderson, Indiana.
- We have been challenging students to think since 1902. We are accredited by both the National Council for Private Schools and the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Our staff members are committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- All of our teachers are certified and have earnerd or are earning a master's degree.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$305|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is divided into 11 monthly payments of $305|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Grades: PK-12 | 289 students
432 W 300 N
Anderson, IN 46012
(765)643-7884 2 PK-12
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.