Liberty Christian School
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 555 students
- Acceptance rate: 76%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Neat and modest
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Admissions Committee is given authority to admit or deny students.
- Parents/Legal Guardians must be willing to abide by and be supportive of the Statement of Faith and desire to cooperate with the school in pursuing our missionof developing their child so that he/she will become an effective Christian, living according to Biblical standards.
- Liberty Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin in its admission policies and practices.
- Liberty Christian School strives to meet the needs of every student entrusted to its care. Liberty Christian School may not possess the resources to provide for students who have: A low academic performance as indicated by report cards and standardized testing; Failed the most recent grade level prior to application; Displayed significant emotional or disciplinary problems (including suspension or expulsion) at current school; A police, court, or criminal record; A physical handicap, which would impair the learning process under normal educational conditions; A learning disability for which our program is not staffed.
- Pre-School students must be at least 3 years old before August 1 and must be fully toilet trained. Pre-Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years old by August 1.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old before August 1. Kindergarten applicants are interviewed and given a developmental placement test which includes evaluation of their academic, physical, emotional, and social maturity. Applicants for kindergarten must also submit a Kindergarten Health Form, which has been completed by their attending physician.
- All students entering Liberty Christian School for the first time will be given an entrance assessment to assist in determining academic and overall readiness for the grade level for which they have applied.
- All students entering grades 7-12 must submit a Student Commitment Form stating their level of commitment to Christ. All new students entering grades 7-12 must submit the New Student Questionnaire stating their personal testimony.
- All new students are accepted on a probationary status for the first year.
- Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received, only after all procedures have been followed and all paperwork has been submitted.
- Students applying for a School Choice Scholarship may be required to enter a lottery process if the number of School Choice Scholarship applicants exceeds the number of available openings.
- If an enrolled student is withdrawn after the start of the academic year, the custodial parent/legal guardian is responsible to pay for the days student is enrolled. The custodial parent/legal guardian is required to sign withdrawal papers and is responsible for any outstanding balances accrued during time of enrollment (ie lunch, Kid’s Club, library fees, etc).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Liberty Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Liberty Christian School is 76%, which is lower than the national average of 88%. Liberty Christian School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Indiana with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Liberty Christian School offer?
Liberty Christian School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field and Volleyball. Liberty Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for most sports offered.
What is Liberty Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Liberty Christian School?
The application deadline for Liberty Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Liberty Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards