Indigo Christian Jr Academy
- Indigo Christian Academy is operated by the Daytona Beach Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- Indigo Christian Junior Academy exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daytona Beach Grades: 4-12 | 111 students
275 Williamson Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386)252-9557 0.2 4-12
- Daytona Beach Grades: PK-7 | 13 students
771 Briarwood Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 2.6 PK-7
- Daytona Beach Grades: 9-12 | 475 students
3918 Lpga Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
(386)253-5213 2.8 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.