Warner Christian Academy
- The purpose of Warner Christian Academy is to be a school where Jesus is Lord and students are led to develop spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and in service to others.
- We provide services for children from infancy through 12th grade.
- Warner provides a safe environment where students are taught by Christian teachers who care about their students and the school.
- Established in 1971, our vision of providing a Christ-centered education to as many children in Volusia County as possible has been realized as thousands of young people have benefited from the opportunities offered at Warner Christian Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Our Discovery Program works to remediate processing deficits including memory skills, auditory processing, visual and motor processing and cognitive fluency.|
|Total Students||629 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science A, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Human Geography, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics, AP United States Government and Politics, AP United States History|
|Average SAT score||979|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants or shorts, WCA logo shirt, closed-toed shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,259|
|Tuition Notes||This value represents K-2. Tuition increases by grade level. Financial Aid and discount for multiple children is available. See our website for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,900|
|Admissions Director||Tiffany McFarran|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Council of Eagles (student council), EAGLE Yearbook and newspaper staff, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Junior Council of Eagles, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Color-Guard and Winter Guard., Concert, Drama, Drum-lines, Jazz, Symphonic, The "Velvet Blues" Bands consist of Marching
- Warner Christian has never compromised its commitment to quality education, a highly qualified and loving faculty, a low student/teacher ratio, a strong athletic program, an outstanding fine arts program, and a commitment to prepare each of our students towards the college, university, ministry or vocation of their choice. We believe in providing students with the widest range of opportunities for growth spiritually and academically, as well as in extracurricular areas. The personal relationships in the classrooms, on the athletic fields or anywhere on campus make Warner Christian a very special place for students to grow and develop.
- We encourage families to explore our website, come and visit with us at school, and then meet our teachers, administrators, students and parents. In this way you will begin to sense the real excitement that exists at Warner Christian Academy, and to determine if this is the school that meets your desires and expectations. On behalf of everyone who is part of the "Warner family," we thank you for spending this time learning more about us!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ormond Beach Grades: NS-12 | 376 students
1687 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386)672-2081 8.6 NS-12
- Daytona Beach Grades: 9-12 | 477 students
3918 Lpga Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
(386)253-5213 6.9 9-12
- Daytona Beach Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
1014 N Halifax Ave
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
(386)252-0391 4.3 PK-8
- New Smyrna Beach Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
1003 Turnbull St
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
(386)428-4732 10.7 PK-8
I give Warner Christian Academy 5 stars plus!!!The teachers and staff are all so friendly. Safety there is a priority! It is extremely clean and maintained school. Dr. C the head of the school has already made big changes to the school, and it shows! They were so welcoming to my girls and our family. I have not one thing to complain about! Communication with parents is #1.. I have 1 daughter in elementary and 1 daughter in 8th grade. They are both so happy at this school. I have lived in the area for many years; I was extremely picky about where my daughters would attend... Warner has seriously done a 360 over the years! I look forward to my 8th grade daughter graduating from here. The lower class and upper class principals are truly wonderful! They will go above and beyond for you and your children. We are truly blessed and thankful to have our girls attending WCA.
- Posted by Parent - Melanie P
We put two children through WCA from PreSchool through 12th. We had a great experience. No school is perfect, but for us, this was a great decision!
- Posted by Parent - Rob Ayers
I hope your family is as blessed by WCA as mine has been. We tried the local public high school and pulled our oldest out of there after a semester and put him in Warner. This school is a much friendlier, wholesome, and supportive environment. It's big enough to still have good offerings, but small enough to have a great student to teacher ratio. Our youngest is in the Discovery Program, which is an amazing program to help students who need extra support in learning. I have never seen a program like this in a private school! They are way more interested in truly helping kids than admitting only the top kids to improve their overall test scores, as many private schools do.
- Posted by Parent - Julie Swartz
Our son went to Warner Christian Ad, 1980's and he loved it I was a teacher's helper. I was wondering what the cost of the school was at that time? I have lost our records, but our son is asking.. (Donald D Adams Jr ) thank you Penelope Adams Mother
- Posted by Parent - unico