Calvary Christian Academy
- The vision of Calvary Christian Academy is to provide a premier pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade education, developing students in spirit, mind and body through excellence in academics, athletics, fine arts and Christian Service in order to impact current and future generations for Jesus Christ. Calvary Christian Academy's mission is to train students to think, live and lead with a Biblical Worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jackie Danner|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
International Student Program, Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Jr. Lions Sports Program
- Calvary Christian Academy, located in Ormond Beach, Florida, exists to cooperate with Christian parents to teach and train their children according to God's Word. CCA seeks to integrate the truth of Scripture into every aspect of the curriculum and school program and to further the development of Christian character in each student. CCA believes that each student will grow both spiritually and academically. We believe this can only be fully attained through a combined effort of home, school, and church. Parents are encouraged to be actively involved in the school program. CCA is part of the ministry of Calvary Christian Center. Calvary Christian Center, like CCA, believes in the ministry of the whole child. Together, we endeavor to reach out to all students and teach them what is necessary for success. Then, we believe each student will affect their sphere of relationships for Jesus Christ. CCA embraces a traditional approach to the school curriculum. In the elementary and middle school a strong emphasis is placed on phonics, thinking skills, study habits and a disciplined approach to learning. The high school is a college preparatory program. Most graduates from CCA continue their educational careers at the University level. CCA believes in the development of each child's specific gifts. An emphasis is placed on the Arts, such as music and drama. An emphasis is also placed on Athletics. CCA is an official member of the Florida High School Athletic Association. Currently, Calvary Christian Academy offers sports ranging from basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, and softball and cheerleading.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daytona Beach Grades: 4-12 | 111 students
275 Williamson Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386)252-9557 5.1 4-12
- Daytona Beach Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
1014 N Halifax Ave
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
(386)252-0391 6 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.