Tel: (386) 252-0391
- For nearly 60 years, Lourdes Academy, a ministry of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, has been a provider of high quality education in a Christ-centered environment.
- Our family makes children feel loved and gifted every day. Lourdes Academy changes lives by providing a high quality Catholic education infused with gospel truths within a safe, supportive, and challenging learning environment. It is my pleasure to welcome you to our website.
- I hope that you will find the information presented here to be useful and interesting. The faculty, staff, students, parents, and I strive to make Lourdes Academy an extension of your family.I invite you to call the school to set up a personal tour to see what makes us special, and what makes us the school of choice for over 200 families in our area. For more frequent updates, including pictures of our students being awesome, please like us on Facebook! .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ormond Beach Grades: K-12 | 349 students
1687 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386) 672-2081 6 K-12
- New Smyrna Beach Grades: K-8 | 253 students
1003 Turnbull St
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
(386) 428-4732 14.9 K-8
- Ormond Beach Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
1000 Ocean Shore Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
(386) 441-1331 5.6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?