Mount Calvary Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Mount Calvary Academy offer a strong academic program in a Christian environment and great extra curricular activities.
- Our trained dedicated staff hold bachelor degrees or above. Mt. Calvary Academy is not just a place but, a concept which allows little minds to to realize the enjoyment of learning.
- We currently enroll students in Pre-K 3 through 6th grade.
- Enrollment begins in April for each year for both the fall and summer programs.
- Classes fill up quickly. The mission of Mount Calvary academy is with staff, family and community working together all students will develop to a high level of achievement to become well adjusted happy and productive citizens with a knowledge of God and respect for man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 283 students
4645 N State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
(954)731-7524 215.3 NS-12
Great school environment, wonderful, helpful staff, very organized and a fun place for my child to grow and learn.
- Posted by Parent - ladyd
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.