Mount Calvary Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Mount Calvary Academy offer a strong academic program in a Christian environment and great extra curricular activities.
- Our trained dedicated staff hold bachelor degrees or above. Mt. Calvary Academy is not just a place but, a concept which allows little minds to to realize the enjoyment of learning.
- We currently enroll students in Pre-K 3 through 6th grade.
- Enrollment begins in April for each year for both the fall and summer programs.
- Classes fill up quickly. The mission of Mount Calvary academy is with staff, family and community working together all students will develop to a high level of achievement to become well adjusted happy and productive citizens with a knowledge of God and respect for man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Great school environment, wonderful, helpful staff, very organized and a fun place for my child to grow and learn.
- Posted by Parent - ladyd
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.