Mount Calvary Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Mount Calvary Academy offer a strong academic program in a Christian environment and great extra curricular activities.
- Our trained dedicated staff hold bachelor degrees or above. Mt. Calvary Academy is not just a place but, a concept which allows little minds to to realize the enjoyment of learning.
- We currently enroll students in Pre-K 3 through 6th grade.
- Enrollment begins in April for each year for both the fall and summer programs.
- Classes fill up quickly. The mission of Mount Calvary academy is with staff, family and community working together all students will develop to a high level of achievement to become well adjusted happy and productive citizens with a knowledge of God and respect for man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Great school environment, wonderful, helpful staff, very organized and a fun place for my child to grow and learn.
- Posted by Parent - ladyd
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?