Beville Road KinderCare
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We are proud to have our families grow up with us. Children begin with us as infants and continue through our school age programs. Our center is focused on building long-term relationships with our children and their families.
- We offer a secure key pad entry for our families and identification checks at child pick up. We also have secured play areas with large easements, double fencing and a 6 foot fence all around for the security of the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA; Early Learning Coalition; VPK
The best. Wonderful. Miss Regina and other assistant teachers and director Ms.Angel, so good they are. I feel like I am leaving my kid with my family. Super good staff and director. My son loves them all and they all have been so good and wonderful to us. Way to go !!
Endorse Beville Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.