Beville Road KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (386) 252-7193
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are proud to have our families grow up with us. Children begin with us as infants and continue through our school age programs. Our center is focused on building long-term relationships with our children and their families.
- We offer a secure key pad entry for our families and identification checks at child pick up. We also have secured play areas with large easements, double fencing and a 6 foot fence all around for the security of the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA; Early Learning Coalition; VPK
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Beville Road KinderCare is Daytona Beach Christian Academy (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daytona Beach Grades: K-11 | 48 students
960 Rooster Road
Daytona Beach, FL 32119
(386) 868-1979 0.7 K-11
- Daytona Beach Grades: K-12 | 4 students
121 S Palmetto Ave
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386) 947-2007 2.8 K-12
The best. Wonderful. Miss Regina and other assistant teachers and director Ms.Angel, so good they are. I feel like I am leaving my kid with my family. Super good staff and director. My son loves them all and they all have been so good and wonderful to us. Way to go !!
- Posted by Parent - Ghazal
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?