Institute Of Technology & Academics
- Our school, community and partnerships will educate and inspire our students through 21st century technological learning opportunities. Our first priority is student achievement.
- To accomplish this we envision: A true partnership including parents, students, staff, the Board of Directors and community resources, A well-equipped, qualified staff that puts students first, exhibits strong leadership, a passion for learning, and a commitment to success for every student, A curriculum based on research, best practices and projects-based learning that allows students to demonstrate knowledge through technology and academics, Exceptional facilities providing safe and developmentally appropriate environments that allows for short and long term growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 2.1 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-6 | 67 students
1101 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)351-6000 4.9 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.