Institute Of Technology & Academics
- Our school, community and partnerships will educate and inspire our students through 21st century technological learning opportunities. Our first priority is student achievement.
- To accomplish this we envision: A true partnership including parents, students, staff, the Board of Directors and community resources, A well-equipped, qualified staff that puts students first, exhibits strong leadership, a passion for learning, and a commitment to success for every student, A curriculum based on research, best practices and projects-based learning that allows students to demonstrate knowledge through technology and academics, Exceptional facilities providing safe and developmentally appropriate environments that allows for short and long term growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 2.1 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-6 | 67 students
1101 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)351-6000 4.9 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.