Institute Of Technology & Academics
- Our school, community and partnerships will educate and inspire our students through 21st century technological learning opportunities. Our first priority is student achievement.
- To accomplish this we envision: A true partnership including parents, students, staff, the Board of Directors and community resources, A well-equipped, qualified staff that puts students first, exhibits strong leadership, a passion for learning, and a commitment to success for every student, A curriculum based on research, best practices and projects-based learning that allows students to demonstrate knowledge through technology and academics, Exceptional facilities providing safe and developmentally appropriate environments that allows for short and long term growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
8242 N Granville Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
2200 E Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- WaterfordGrades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
- Big BendGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
S89w22650 Milwaukee Ave
Big Bend, WI 53103
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.