Intech Park KinderCare
Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to stop in the office, call or e-mail with the contact information provided.
We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child. Thank you for trusting your loved one with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare School on Intech Boulevard! We are located off 71st street and Intech Boulevard, just a minute away from I-465 and I-65. Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our friendly staff and cozy environment. Each room is designed to foster your child's individual growth and development. From our Infant room to our School Age Club, our teachers and support staff are passionate about each child's success!
- Here at KinderCare, one of our top priorities is the safety of your
children. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only
authorized family members will have a code to enter. Our
Health & Safety Coordinator's role is to ensure our preparedness of
direct emergencies, maintaining high cleanliness and safety
standards in all classrooms, and conducting safety training
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Endorse Intech Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.