Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales
I help everyone who is really interested in learning Spanish as a second language to get the language skills based on the communicative approach, to develop and consolidate the most frequent structures of Spanish language, to introduce students to Spanish and Latin American culture providing the practice of oral, listening, comprehension and writing skills that make them to apply by themselves the communication skills with confidence.
I offer translation services, Spanish classes and tutorial not only for people who learn Spanish as a second language, but also for native Spanish speakers born in North America, who are interested in improving their mother tongue, including computer skills (Word processor) grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition cost depends on Student's inquiries, based on the course type (hourly/set of lesson/courses).
- Overview of our Courses:
- 1) Teaching Spanish as a second language using "communicative" approach (face to face and through internet).
- 2) Spanish courses for non-native teachers of Spanish.
- 3) Spanish Language Tutorials for University students (face to face and through internet)
- 4) Spanish Proofreading and spelling for publishing purpose and other kind of documentation.
- 5) Courses and tutorials for Spanish speakers born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, literature and Hispanic culture.
- 6) Courses and tutorials for children (Spanish speakers and Non-native kids who take Spanish as a second language in primary school born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, computer skills (Word processor), literature and Hispanic culture.
- 7) Training native Spanish speakers for teaching profession (face to face and through internet)
- 8) Translating from English/Russian/French into Spanish and vice versa.
- 9) Current offered Courses:
- a) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 1)
- b) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 2)
- c) Spanish as a second language - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
- d) Spanish as a second language - ADVANCED LEVEL
- e) Spanish for non-native teachers of Spanish
- f) Spanish Tutorials for University students
- g) Spanish Proofreading
- h) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Native of Spanish
- i) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Children (Native and Non-native of Spanish)
- j) Training Course for teaching profession (Native of Spanish)
- k) Training Course for Translating profession (Native of Spanish)
- l) Private Classes.
- m) Interactive Conversational Course
Profile last updated:
Endorse Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.