Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales
- I help everyone who is really interested in learning Spanish as a second language to get the language skills based on the communicative approach, to develop and consolidate the most frequent structures of Spanish language, to introduce students to Spanish and Latin American culture providing the practice of oral, listening, comprehension and writing skills that make them to apply by themselves the communication skills with confidence.
- I offer translation services, Spanish classes and tutorial not only for people who learn Spanish as a second language, but also for native Spanish speakers born in North America, who are interested in improving their mother tongue, including computer skills (Word processor) grammar, spelling and proofreading.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost depends on Student's inquiries, based on the course type (hourly/set of lesson/courses).|
|Admissions Director||Diosdado Corrales|
- Overview of our Courses:
- 1) Teaching Spanish as a second language using "communicative" approach (face to face and through internet).
- 2) Spanish courses for non-native teachers of Spanish.
- 3) Spanish Language Tutorials for University students (face to face and through internet)
- 4) Spanish Proofreading and spelling for publishing purpose and other kind of documentation.
- 5) Courses and tutorials for Spanish speakers born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, literature and Hispanic culture.
- 6) Courses and tutorials for children (Spanish speakers and Non-native kids who take Spanish as a second language in primary school born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, computer skills (Word processor), literature and Hispanic culture.
- 7) Training native Spanish speakers for teaching profession (face to face and through internet)
- 8) Translating from English/Russian/French into Spanish and vice versa.
- 9) Current offered Courses:
- a) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 1)
- b) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 2)
- c) Spanish as a second language - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
- d) Spanish as a second language - ADVANCED LEVEL
- e) Spanish for non-native teachers of Spanish
- f) Spanish Tutorials for University students
- g) Spanish Proofreading
- h) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Native of Spanish
- i) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Children (Native and Non-native of Spanish)
- j) Training Course for teaching profession (Native of Spanish)
- k) Training Course for Translating profession (Native of Spanish)
- l) Private Classes.
- m) Interactive Conversational Course
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 306 students
200 Nw 109th Ave
Miami, FL 33172
MiamiGrades: PK-2 | 73 students
9400 Sw 16th St
Miami, FL 33165
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 557 students
1125 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33174
MiamiGrades: K-6 | 167 students
400 Nw 112th Ave
Miami, FL 33172
MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 295 students
7890 W Flagler St
Miami, FL 33144
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?