I help everyone who is really interested in learning Spanish as a second language to get the language skills based on the communicative approach, to develop and consolidate the most frequent structures of Spanish language, to introduce students to Spanish and Latin American culture providing the practice of oral, listening, comprehension and writing skills that make them to apply by themselves the communication skills with confidence.
I offer translation services, Spanish classes and tutorial not only for people who learn Spanish as a second language, but also for native Spanish speakers born in North America, who are interested in improving their mother tongue, including computer skills (Word processor) grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition cost depends on Student's inquiries, based on the course type (hourly/set of lesson/courses).
- Overview of our Courses:
- 1) Teaching Spanish as a second language using "communicative" approach (face to face and through internet).
- 2) Spanish courses for non-native teachers of Spanish.
- 3) Spanish Language Tutorials for University students (face to face and through internet)
- 4) Spanish Proofreading and spelling for publishing purpose and other kind of documentation.
- 5) Courses and tutorials for Spanish speakers born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, literature and Hispanic culture.
- 6) Courses and tutorials for children (Spanish speakers and Non-native kids who take Spanish as a second language in primary school born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, computer skills (Word processor), literature and Hispanic culture.
- 7) Training native Spanish speakers for teaching profession (face to face and through internet)
- 8) Translating from English/Russian/French into Spanish and vice versa.
- 9) Current offered Courses:
- a) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 1)
- b) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 2)
- c) Spanish as a second language - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
- d) Spanish as a second language - ADVANCED LEVEL
- e) Spanish for non-native teachers of Spanish
- f) Spanish Tutorials for University students
- g) Spanish Proofreading
- h) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Native of Spanish
- i) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Children (Native and Non-native of Spanish)
- j) Training Course for teaching profession (Native of Spanish)
- k) Training Course for Translating profession (Native of Spanish)
- l) Private Classes.
- m) Interactive Conversational Course
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales?
The application deadline for Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.