Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales
Tel: (305) 431-4534
- I help everyone who is really interested in learning Spanish as a second language to get the language skills based on the communicative approach, to develop and consolidate the most frequent structures of Spanish language, to introduce students to Spanish and Latin American culture providing the practice of oral, listening, comprehension and writing skills that make them to apply by themselves the communication skills with confidence.
- I offer translation services, Spanish classes and tutorial not only for people who learn Spanish as a second language, but also for native Spanish speakers born in North America, who are interested in improving their mother tongue, including computer skills (Word processor) grammar, spelling and proofreading.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost depends on Student's inquiries, based on the course type (hourly/set of lesson/courses).|
|Admissions Director||Diosdado Corrales|
- Overview of our Courses:
- 1) Teaching Spanish as a second language using "communicative" approach (face to face and through internet).
- 2) Spanish courses for non-native teachers of Spanish.
- 3) Spanish Language Tutorials for University students (face to face and through internet)
- 4) Spanish Proofreading and spelling for publishing purpose and other kind of documentation.
- 5) Courses and tutorials for Spanish speakers born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, literature and Hispanic culture.
- 6) Courses and tutorials for children (Spanish speakers and Non-native kids who take Spanish as a second language in primary school born in North America, which include Spanish grammar, spelling, proofreading, computer skills (Word processor), literature and Hispanic culture.
- 7) Training native Spanish speakers for teaching profession (face to face and through internet)
- 8) Translating from English/Russian/French into Spanish and vice versa.
- 9) Current offered Courses:
- a) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 1)
- b) Spanish as a second language - BEGINNERS (LEVEL 2)
- c) Spanish as a second language - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
- d) Spanish as a second language - ADVANCED LEVEL
- e) Spanish for non-native teachers of Spanish
- f) Spanish Tutorials for University students
- g) Spanish Proofreading
- h) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Native of Spanish
- i) Spanish Course and/or Tutorials for Children (Native and Non-native of Spanish)
- j) Training Course for teaching profession (Native of Spanish)
- k) Training Course for Translating profession (Native of Spanish)
- l) Private Classes.
- m) Interactive Conversational Course
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Interactive Online Courses and Tutorials at Profesor Corrales is Miami Christian School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-3 | 30 students
9400 Sw 16th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305) 225-3070 1.5 PK-3
- Miami Grades: K-4 | 32 students
400 Nw 112th Ave
Miami, FL 33172
(305) 223-3241 1.6 K-4
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 109 students
7949 NW 2nd Street
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 265-1108 1.7 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?