International Bible Baptist Academy
- IBBA as an IBBC ministry acts as a delegated agent for the parents in the education of their children.
- It aids in the fulfillment of the education mandate to the church in the Scriptures.
- It aims to be an intricate part of the church ministry and its mission.
- It is the purpose of the school to impart, inculcate, and develop within the student a view of the world events, history, geography, philosophy and sciences that reflect Biblical principle.
- Man's reasoning with its materialism, secularism, humanism, and atheism are rejected in favor of a Biblical worldview.
- IBBA aims to foster an instinctive, distinctly Christian lifestyle. By instinctive we mean reflexive, pre-chosen, pre-developed response.
- By distinctively Christian we mean that the separated style of life marks the student, faculty, and staff as Christian.
- The principle of separation, discipline, soul winning, compassion showing, and discipling of converts are stressed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Leandro Grades: NS-PK | 92 students
14795 Washington Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94578
(510)357-8432 1.3 NS-PK
- San Leandro Grades: PK-K | 120 students
16492 Foothill Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94578
(510)278-1115 0.7 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.