International Bible Baptist Academy
- IBBA as an IBBC ministry acts as a delegated agent for the parents in the education of their children.
- It aids in the fulfillment of the education mandate to the church in the Scriptures.
- It aims to be an intricate part of the church ministry and its mission.
- It is the purpose of the school to impart, inculcate, and develop within the student a view of the world events, history, geography, philosophy and sciences that reflect Biblical principle.
- Man's reasoning with its materialism, secularism, humanism, and atheism are rejected in favor of a Biblical worldview.
- IBBA aims to foster an instinctive, distinctly Christian lifestyle. By instinctive we mean reflexive, pre-chosen, pre-developed response.
- By distinctively Christian we mean that the separated style of life marks the student, faculty, and staff as Christian.
- The principle of separation, discipline, soul winning, compassion showing, and discipling of converts are stressed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Leandro Grades: NS-PK | 92 students
14795 Washington Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94578
(510)357-8432 1.3 NS-PK
- San Leandro Grades: PK-K | 120 students
16492 Foothill Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94578
(510)278-1115 0.7 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.