St Felicitas Catholic School
- Located in the Washington Manor area of San Leandro, St. Felicitas Catholic School is a part of the parish of St. Felicitas Catholic Church.
- As a kindergarten through eighth grade elementary school, it has a rich academic program and includes computer, physical education, and music classes.
- Classroom aides in kindergarten through fifth grades and a resource teacher help us to meet the needs of all our students.
- It is our expectation that a St. Felicitas graduate will be a spiritually centered person who knowledgeable in the Catholic faith, models Christianity, and demonstrates service in the community.
- We expect St. Felicitas graduate will be a life long learner who is able to think independently, is motivated to learn and develop his/her own strengths, comprehends and applies the basic curriculum of St. Felicitas, is able to access, organize, and analyze information in a logical way, develops skills in fine arts and physical activities, and is able to work cooperatively.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.