St Felicitas Catholic School
Tel: (510) 357-2530
- Located in the Washington Manor area of San Leandro, St. Felicitas Catholic School is a part of the parish of St. Felicitas Catholic Church.
- As a kindergarten through eighth grade elementary school, it has a rich academic program and includes computer, physical education, and music classes.
- Classroom aides in kindergarten through fifth grades and a resource teacher help us to meet the needs of all our students.
- It is our expectation that a St. Felicitas graduate will be a spiritually centered person who knowledgeable in the Catholic faith, models Christianity, and demonstrates service in the community.
- We expect St. Felicitas graduate will be a life long learner who is able to think independently, is motivated to learn and develop his/her own strengths, comprehends and applies the basic curriculum of St. Felicitas, is able to access, organize, and analyze information in a logical way, develops skills in fine arts and physical activities, and is able to work cooperatively.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?