Ivy Hedge Early Childhood Learning Center
Tel: (732) 483-0088
- Our purpose at Ivy Hedge is to create a warm and loving atmosphere for little children.
- We realize these early years are the most crucial in the life of a child.
- Their ability to absorb is at its peak and their curiosity insatiable.
- During this period the child's whole intellectual and emotional being is being established.
- We have selected the best materials which enable the child to satisfy his or her intellectual curiosity and needs.
- At the same time we nurture them with kind and loving attention toward how they feel, what they think, and giving them much freedom to express themselves.
- Music, Art , Spanish, Computers, and Yoga are also an integral part of our program.
- Without pressure our little ones are exposed to beginning reading, math, and language development skills.
- The program is presented in such a way that the children experience much success and they love it.
- Our goal is to assist all children to realize their own wonderful uniqueness and to respect that quality in all living things.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deal Grades: K-8 | 69 students
100 Grant Ave
Deal, NJ 07723
(732) 663-2929 1.2 K-8
- Asbury Park Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
1200 Roseld Ave
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
(732) 517-1111 1.4 9-12
- West Long Branch Grades: NS-K | 95 students
361r Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
(732) 571-2244 1.6 NS-K
- Asbury Park Grades: PK-12 | 751 students
1025 Deal Rd
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
(732) 493-9300 1.6 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.