John A Coleman School
- John A Coleman School serves 109 students in grades Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. The student:teacher of John A Coleman School is 109:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-12 | 312 students
999 Pelham Pkwy N
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)519-7000 13 PK-12
- New York Grades: K-9 | 408 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
(212)288-6710 20.7 K-9
- New York Grades: K-12 | 398 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
(212)722-0610 23.1 K-12
- New York Grades: NS-5 | 86 students
410 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
(212)831-3667 19.9 NS-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.