John F. Kennedy Catholic High School
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School Photo #2 - Visit Kennedy Catholic High School so we can learn more about you!
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School Photo #3 - Science, technology, math and engineering are a priority at Kennedy Catholic.
As an archdiocesan high school our mission is to provide a quality Catholic education to each of our students.
We are dedicated to educating the whole person, and inspiring a life-long commitment to learning and service.
Our Catholic School community fosters the faith development of young people by providing effective religious education, prayer and worship opportunities, retreats and service programs.
Students best learn Christ-centered truths and values when the entire curriculum and life of the school models and promotes those truths and values.
We provide a rich and rigorous academic program which enables students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners with a love for Christ.
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||836 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English 3 Lit and Composition, AP Latin Vergil Exam Available, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 6 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Wendy Byrd|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
- Kennedy Catholic High School offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum that meets the diverse learning needs of all students. Our school program includes University partnership courses, Aquinas Honors courses, AP program courses, the Mother Theresa program for students with learning differences and English as a Foreign Language for international students. It is the mission of Kennedy Catholic to graduate leaders following Christ in a school community that is accessible, diverse and committed to pursuing the fullest potential of every student.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 855 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 527-7711 14.6 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 718 students
2400 11th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206) 324-0400 11.3 9-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.