John F. Kennedy Catholic High School
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School Photo #2 - Visit Kennedy Catholic High School so we can learn more about you!
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School Photo #3 - Science, technology, math and engineering are a priority at Kennedy Catholic.
As an archdiocesan high school our mission is to provide a quality Catholic education to each of our students.
We are dedicated to educating the whole person, and inspiring a life-long commitment to learning and service.
Our Catholic School community fosters the faith development of young people by providing effective religious education, prayer and worship opportunities, retreats and service programs.
Students best learn Christ-centered truths and values when the entire curriculum and life of the school models and promotes those truths and values.
We provide a rich and rigorous academic program which enables students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners with a love for Christ.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 836 students
- Acceptance rate: 86%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 6 / rolling
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP Calculus, AP English 3 Lit and Composition, AP Latin Vergil Exam Available, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US History
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 6 / rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Ms. Wendy Byrd
Total Sports Offered
- Kennedy Catholic High School offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum that meets the diverse learning needs of all students. Our school program includes University partnership courses, Aquinas Honors courses, AP program courses, the Mother Theresa program for students with learning differences and English as a Foreign Language for international students. It is the mission of Kennedy Catholic to graduate leaders following Christ in a school community that is accessible, diverse and committed to pursuing the fullest potential of every student.
Endorse John F. Kennedy Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.