John F Kennedy Catholic School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Blue pants, school shirts, plaid skirts (girls)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- John F. Kennedy Catholic School is a ministry of the faith community of Immaculate Conception Parish of Washington, Pennsylvania. Our elementary school, provides educational programs for children in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. The beliefs and traditions of the Catholic faith provide the foundation for our child-centered learning environment. Under the dedicated leadership of our pastor, principal and faculty, and supported by the parents, the school continues to provide rigorous academic training, a safe comfortable environment, and a faithful example of, and instructions in, the Catholic faith. The parish, faculty, staff, families and students work as a community to ensure that each child is able to develop his/her strengths and work to achieve his/her potential. John F. Kennedy Catholic School, philosophy is to integrate the Catholic faith with the educational process. Therefore, the truths and teachings of the faith are the underlying theme in all subjects. The program of the school will support and supplement the family in teaching Catholic ideals and values.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does John F Kennedy Catholic School cost?
John F Kennedy Catholic School's tuition is approximately $4,000 for private students.
What sports does John F Kennedy Catholic School offer?
John F Kennedy Catholic School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for John F Kennedy Catholic School?
The application deadline for John F Kennedy Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse John F Kennedy Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards