Washington Hospital Kindercare
Our passion for teaching and caring for children has taught us a lot over the years.
We do a lot more than just watch your child for you.
We are teachers. We are excited about making every moment a learning opportunity, and look forward to making the most of our time together-with you and your child.
We lovingly encourage and gently reinforce the natural and joyful experiences of learning.
We believe each child has unique talents and interests and we provide opportunities for the children to be responsible, to make choices and to be treated with respect.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At our learning center, it all starts with an innate desire to help you raise a healthy, happy and well-rounded child. We look forward to it every day. It's our passion that makes us different. We have a passion for teaching and caring for children that leads us to develop the whole child-socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. In doing so, we make learning fun. We are honored to help prepare your child for their future, to help them become confident while giving you the peace of mind knowing that you've made the best choice for you and your child.
- At our center security is held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. Keeping the children safe and secure is one of our first priorities. We have a security door that can only be accessed by a personalized key code that is provided to each family. Our Facility Management team provides our center with a consistent level of maintenance. We have a Wellness Policy to reduce the spread of illnesses and maintain the health of all the children at our center. We have a fenced in playground is a safe and secure extension of the classroom where the children get the opportunity to play daily. Our center has a Health and Safety Coordinator, this person completes daily activities to ensure that everyone in the center stays healthy and is safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCIS, NACCRRA
Endorse Washington Hospital Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.