Our passion for teaching and caring for children has taught us a lot over the years.
We do a lot more than just watch your child for you.
We are teachers. We are excited about making every moment a learning opportunity, and look forward to making the most of our time together-with you and your child.
We lovingly encourage and gently reinforce the natural and joyful experiences of learning.
We believe each child has unique talents and interests and we provide opportunities for the children to be responsible, to make choices and to be treated with respect.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At our learning center, it all starts with an innate desire to help you raise a healthy, happy and well-rounded child. We look forward to it every day. It's our passion that makes us different. We have a passion for teaching and caring for children that leads us to develop the whole child-socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. In doing so, we make learning fun. We are honored to help prepare your child for their future, to help them become confident while giving you the peace of mind knowing that you've made the best choice for you and your child.
- At our center security is held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. Keeping the children safe and secure is one of our first priorities. We have a security door that can only be accessed by a personalized key code that is provided to each family. Our Facility Management team provides our center with a consistent level of maintenance. We have a Wellness Policy to reduce the spread of illnesses and maintain the health of all the children at our center. We have a fenced in playground is a safe and secure extension of the classroom where the children get the opportunity to play daily. Our center has a Health and Safety Coordinator, this person completes daily activities to ensure that everyone in the center stays healthy and is safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCIS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Washington Hospital Kindercare?
The application deadline for Washington Hospital Kindercare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Washington Hospital Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.