Rainbows End Learning Center
Rainbow's End Learning Center, Inc. is achildcarecenterwithlocations in Washington, PA and Waynesburg,PA.Weprovide asafe,well-supervised learning environment forchildrenofallabilitiesin a day care setting, and currently haveanenrollmentof145children.
Children with and without disabilitiesinteractandplaytogetherin inclusive classroomsthatprovidestimulatinglearningenvironments. The Washington center offers an additionalchildcareprogramwiththe PA Pre-K Counts Preschool classroomandislicensed byTheDepartment of Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 51 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Children of all abilities are invited to learn, play and growina safe, inclusive, and well- supervised environment.
Endorse Rainbows End Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.