John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park
We provide subsidized quality child care for full-time working parents living or working in Edison Township.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 133 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,920
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$685.00 per month for toddlers $660.00 per month for pre-k and kindergarten
% on Financial Aid
- On September 1, 2010 we are re-instituting a full-day kindergarten program for children 5 years of age by October 1. Center has a large indoor gym and a separate recreation room. We have an exceptionally large outdoor playground. All staff are trained in CPR and First Aid. All teachers have their bachelor's degree and early childhood education.
Endorse John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.