We provide subsidized quality child care for full-time working parents living or working in Edison Township.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 131 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,920
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$685.00 per month for toddlers $660.00 per month for pre-k and kindergarten
% on Financial Aid
- On September 1, 2010 we are re-instituting a full-day kindergarten program for children 5 years of age by October 1. Center has a large indoor gym and a separate recreation room. We have an exceptionally large outdoor playground. All staff are trained in CPR and First Aid. All teachers have their bachelor's degree and early childhood education.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park cost?
John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park's tuition is approximately $7,920 for private students.
When is the application deadline for John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park?
The application deadline for John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse John Kenney Child Care Center Heller Park. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.