- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 272 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Luke School, a Catholic institution located in the Diocese of Camden, is committed to education that is rooted in the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social development of each student in a Catholic-Christian environment. We believe that the ultimate goal of education is to bring to fruition a system of values and attitudes, which makes each student aware of God's presence in his/her life. This spiritual growth will, in turn, help to develop a growing, loving, vital Christian community that will serve the needs of that community and mankind in general. The faculty views knowledge as a lifetime process of learning, best learned through hands-on experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is John Paul II Regional School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for John Paul II Regional School?
Endorse John Paul II Regional School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards