John Paul Ii Regional School
- St. Luke School, a Catholic institution located in the Diocese of Camden, is committed to education that is rooted in the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social development of each student in a Catholic-Christian environment.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of education is to bring to fruition a system of values and attitudes, which makes each student aware of God's presence in his/her life.
- This spiritual growth will, in turn, help to develop a growing, loving, vital Christian community that will serve the needs of that community and mankind in general.
- The faculty views knowledge as a lifetime process of learning, best learned through hands-on experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 489-6720 6.8 PK-12
- Clementon Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856) 783-0710 1.4 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.