Under The Sun Learning Center
- Under The Sun Learning Center offer programs for children 6 week through 12 years of age.
- Our well-educated and highly trained staff always strives to meet the needs of each individual child.
- We never offer the pre-packaged programs typical of so many other child care centers.
- Our programs are specifically designed to be different and flexible, because all children are different with individual skills and interests.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clementon Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)783-0710 0.8 PK-8
- Stratford Grades: PK-8 | 374 students
55 Warwick Rd
Stratford, NJ 08084
(856)783-3088 0.9 PK-8
- Voorhees Township Grades: NS-K
1004 Laurel Oak
Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
(848)999-9456 1.5 NS-K
- Voorhees Grades: PK-4 | 210 students
219 S. Burnt Mill Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)428-9090 1.5 PK-4
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.