Johnson & Johnson Child Development Center
Tel: (732) 524-6456
- Johnson & Johnson Child Development Center serves 83 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Johnson & Johnson Child Development Center is 42:1.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Brunswick Grades: 2-12 | 60 students
317 George St Suite 210
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(732) 690-7991 0.3 2-12
- Somerset Grades: 2-12 | 83 students
2 Riverview Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
(908) 253-3870 0.7 2-12
- Highland Park Grades: PK-K | 60 students
201 South Third Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
(732) 545-5437 0.8 PK-K
- New Brunswick Grades: PK-K | 140 students
120 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
(732) 249-4299 1 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.