We have a wonderful mixture of veteran and new staff in our building.
We work as a team and take pride in being able to collaborate in order to help improve the quality of our classrooms.
All staff members have a background in working with children of all ages, and now work with their favorite age group in our center.
We are one big family of teachers and management who have come together because of our passion for education, which we hope to share with you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome from the Juanita KinderCare in Kirkland Washington! We are very excited to have you join our family. We pride ourselves in being able to give your children a safe and nurturing environment, as the early childhood years are especially important building blocks for success in school. Our teachers are trained to work with your child in all areas of development, including but not limited to: cognitive, emotional, social, fine and gross motor skills. We are always available for tours, so please do not hesitate to call, email or just stop by for a visit! We look forward to making our family part of yours.
- Our location is secured by keypad entry, all exterior gates and doors remain locked at all times and only authorized personal are given the entry code. Perimeter surrounding the play yards is fenced, with locked gates to the parking lot. All staff members are Pediatric CPR and First Aid trained. We take extra precautions with medication and food allergies.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Juanita KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.