We have a wonderful mixture of veteran and new staff in our building.
We work as a team and take pride in being able to collaborate in order to help improve the quality of our classrooms.
All staff members have a background in working with children of all ages, and now work with their favorite age group in our center.
We are one big family of teachers and management who have come together because of our passion for education, which we hope to share with you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome from the Juanita KinderCare in Kirkland Washington! We are very excited to have you join our family. We pride ourselves in being able to give your children a safe and nurturing environment, as the early childhood years are especially important building blocks for success in school. Our teachers are trained to work with your child in all areas of development, including but not limited to: cognitive, emotional, social, fine and gross motor skills. We are always available for tours, so please do not hesitate to call, email or just stop by for a visit! We look forward to making our family part of yours.
- Our location is secured by keypad entry, all exterior gates and doors remain locked at all times and only authorized personal are given the entry code. Perimeter surrounding the play yards is fenced, with locked gates to the parking lot. All staff members are Pediatric CPR and First Aid trained. We take extra precautions with medication and food allergies.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Juanita KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.