Creator's House, an Acton Academy
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We believe that education is preparation for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. And for today`s students, what lies ahead is a future that is drastically different than the world we live in now. Students today will be responsible for creating that future, and to be prepared for that task, how and what they learn must transform to meet those challenges.
- Creator`s House exists for that reason. To help students find their calling and prepare them to thrive in a rapidly changing world. We do this by challenging them to take ownership in their learning and to put it into practice by solving complex real-world problems using critical thinking, creation, collaboration, and innovation.
- Innovative learning designs are gaining traction across the country as parents seek to better prepare their children for what the future holds. We were no different. We saw the challenges that will face our children in the future and looked for solutions that would prepare them to turn those challenges into opportunities. We took time to research, visit, learn from and partner with schools across the country that are leading in this movement by implementing some of the most advanced student-centered learning practices.
- Creator`s House is the product of that work, a coming together of the most innovative learning models across the country. Creator`s House admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Endorse Creator's House, an Acton Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Computers in Private School
Some schools require you to purchase a laptop as part of their book fee. Others let you bring your own computer.
July 10, 20217 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.