Creator's House, an Acton Academy
Tel: (650) 488-7190
Creators House, an Acton Academy is a school for the 21st century.
Join the learning revolution using adaptive, game-based programs, socratic discussions leading to critical thinking, real world projects, and hands-on apprenticeships.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We believe that education is preparation for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. And for today`s students, what lies ahead is a future that is drastically different than the world we live in now. Students today will be responsible for creating that future, and to be prepared for that task, how and what they learn must transform to meet those challenges.
- Creator`s House exists for that reason. To help students find their calling and prepare them to thrive in a rapidly changing world. We do this by challenging them to take ownership in their learning and to put it into practice by solving complex real-world problems using critical thinking, creation, collaboration, and innovation.
- Innovative learning designs are gaining traction across the country as parents seek to better prepare their children for what the future holds. We were no different. We saw the challenges that will face our children in the future and looked for solutions that would prepare them to turn those challenges into opportunities. We took time to research, visit, learn from and partner with schools across the country that are leading in this movement by implementing some of the most advanced student-centered learning practices.
- Creator`s House is the product of that work, a coming together of the most innovative learning models across the country. Creator`s House admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
People that viewed Creator's House, an Acton Academy also viewed these schools: Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus, Alger Learning Center & Independence High School, Life Academy Of Puget Sound, Dartmoor School and Gateway Learning Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bothell Grades: PK-12 | 364 students
19102 N Creek Pkwy
Bothell, WA 98011
(425) 482-3184 2.5 PK-12
- Bellingham Grades: PK-12
100 Pine Street Ste. 103
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360) 595-2630 686.9 PK-12
- Federal Way Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253) 839-7378 29.1 PK-12
- Longview Grades: K-12 | 42 students
1157 3rd Ave Suite 125
Longview, WA 98632
(360) 577-3939 115.7 K-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.