Our mission is to reach the highest level of early childhood excellence in our preschool and kindergarten setting on a daily basis, in order to glorify God, doing so by providing children and families with a nurturing, learning and happy preschool and kindergarten while children are away from home.
We are a faith based literacy early childhood program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 90 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- We believe that at JUMP Preschool & Kindergarten, we as the staff are to carry out the will of God in all we do and to lovingly care for His youngest. We believe that childhood is a sacred time in life. We believe that a daily conscious understanding and awareness of this fact must be the basis of our day-to-day interactions with our preschoolers and infants. Providing creative and limitless opportunities for learning is the adult's role in JUMP Preschool. We believe that children are growing and developing in many areas. For that reason, learning opportunities are designed for the whole child, preparing them socially, emotionally, physically, academically, and spiritually for a well-balanced life and a love of learning.We are anacademicprogram meeting the cognitive developmentof our preschoolers and kindergartenersto prepare children for success in their future education. We believe that literacy is the foundation of all learning, and so for that reason each classroom is literacy impacted. Children experience literacy in all aspects of their classes. We are also achild-centeredprogram meeting the daily social, emotional and physicalneeds of our preschoolers and kindergarteners. We strive to provide a welcoming, warm, safe and loving setting with opportunities to develop skills in all of these areas. We are aChristian preschool and nursery, meeting thespiritualneeds of our preschoolers and infant as we include; bible lessons, children's songs of praise, our "playtime" prayer,our "mealtime" prayer, along with love and support throughout the day. It is our mission to operate JUMP Preschool for the glory of God.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does JUMP Preschool cost?
JUMP Preschool's tuition is approximately $12,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of JUMP Preschool?
The acceptance rate of JUMP Preschool is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for JUMP Preschool?
The application deadline for JUMP Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse JUMP Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.