Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is founded and based solidly upon the King James Bible and is truly a Christian school.
- L.C.A. teaches Kindergarten through 12th grade and is open only to members of Lighthouse Baptist Church.
- Our curriculum for the K - 3rd grade is A Beka, and 4th - 12th utilizes the A.C.E. Paces.
- We look forward to serving your family's needs in the realm of spiritual growth and academics as we endevour to help you fulfill.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Stats|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Art Champagne|
|Admissions Associate||Stacey Odell|
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is founded and based solidly upon the King James Bible and is truly a Christian school. L.C.A. teaches Kindergarten through 12th grade and is open only to members of Lighthouse Baptist Church. Our curriculum for K - 12th is ABeka. We look forward to serving your family's needs in the realm of spiritual growth and academics as we endevour to help you fulfill to Lord's will for your children..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lemon Grove Grades: PK | 45 students
2920 Main Street
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619)698-4306 1.3 PK
- Spring Valley Grades: PK-12 | 127 students
3327 Kenora Drive
Spring Valley, CA 91977
(619)461-7220 2.7 PK-12
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)462-5211 3.2 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.