Trinity Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (619) 462-6440
- Trinity Christian School was established in 1969, a ministry outreach of Trinity Church.
- TCS provides a Christ-centered learning environment teaching an integrated Biblical Christian world view. Trinity offers small class sizes in a beautiful campus centrally located on top of a hill drawing families from all over east county. High standards of academic excellence, integrative technology, differentiated math allowing for advanced placement, library, physical education and music programs provide students with a solid education.
- After school clubs include: Drama; Guitar; Spanish; Piano; Art; Basketball; Cheer; Flag Football and Soccer. Moral character and leadership development are encouraged through chapels, student council; mentor program and a highly qualified dedicated staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on a yearly rate billed over 10 months. Registration - Preschool $125, Elementary $375. Preschool tuition: T/TH $1925; M/W/F $2750. M-F $4400|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, Flag Football, VolleyballCheering, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Basketball Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Lego Club, Soccer Shots, Spanish Club, STEAM Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Guitar, Piano, Worship Team
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Grades: PK-12 | 127 students
3327 Kenora Drive
Spring Valley, CA 91977
(619) 461-7220 1.2 PK-12
- Lemon Grove Grades: PK | 45 students
2920 Main Street
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619) 698-4306 1.7 PK
- Lemon Grove Grades: K-12 | 100 students
1345 Skyline Dr
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619) 461-5561 2.5 K-12
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619) 462-5211 1.6 NS-8
I have two children at TCS. I have never known a more organized and accommodating school. The school is faith / Christ based, and teaches our children how to live by God's word and the bible. The educational curriculum is second to none. Our kids are far beyond their grade levels in all areas - Reading, Writing, Math, History, Science, Speech, etc. I have been an educator at the college level, and recognize this program as superior in all areas, qualifying it as a top notch WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) accredited school. With that said, I cannot end without mentioning the excellent staff, from Principals Mrs. Drummond and Mrs. Axe on down through the teachers and support staff. The staff is readily accessible to the parents, and encourage the parents to be involved on campus through numerous programs. The staff takes the time to get to know each student and their parents at a personal level, and develop a rapport and trust with all parents, that is valued by all. Respect of the kids leads to respect of their parents by the kids, and that respect resonates across campus. God is present on this campus. If you have any doubt about what I have written, just show up any morning and watch how the day opens. The students walk onto campus, and gather in one of the open recreation areas. The day then starts at 8:30 A.M., with a pledge of allegiance to God and the Bible, followed with the pledge of allegiance to our country and it's flag.....God is truly present on this campus......
- Posted by Parent - larry
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.