Christian Creative Learning Academy (CCLA) provides a warm, safe, Christian enviornment in which a child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally.
We provide many activities during the day in which a child can florish and grow.
It is our purpose to help develop the character of the child through daily Bible stories, prayer, Christian concepts and a knowledge of who Jesus is. Teachers are credentialed. The primary curriculum used for elementary school is A Beka. We also use ACSI's Purposeful Design and some from Bob Jones University. We offer a well rounded school experience including PE, Spanish, Music theory and performance, student council, missions outreach and getting active in the community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Call for tuition rates.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
art, cooking club, music, Running club, spanish
- Christian Creative Learning Academy (CCLA) provides a warm, safe, Christian enviornment in which a child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally. We provide many activities during the day in which a child can florish and grow. It is our purpose to help develop the character of the child through daily Bible stories, prayer, Christian concepts and a knowledge of who Jesus is.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Christian Creative Learning Academy?
The application deadline for Christian Creative Learning Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christian Creative Learning Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.