Christian Creative Learning Academy
Tel: (619) 698-4306
- Christian Creative Learning Academy (CCLA) provides a warm, safe, Christian enviornment in which a child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally.
- We provide many activities during the day in which a child can florish and grow.
- It is our purpose to help develop the character of the child through daily Bible stories, prayer, Christian concepts and a knowledge of who Jesus is. Teachers are credentialed. The primary curriculum used for elementary school is A Beka. We also use ACSI's Purposeful Design and some from Bob Jones University. We offer a well rounded school experience including PE, Spanish, Music theory and performance, student council, missions outreach and getting active in the community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Wheeler|
|Admissions Associate||Priscilla Laguna|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, cooking club, music, Running club, spanish|
- Christian Creative Learning Academy (CCLA) provides a warm, safe, Christian enviornment in which a child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally. We provide many activities during the day in which a child can florish and grow. It is our purpose to help develop the character of the child through daily Bible stories, prayer, Christian concepts and a knowledge of who Jesus is.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Grades: PK-12 | 127 students
3327 Kenora Drive
Spring Valley, CA 91977
(619) 461-7220 2.5 PK-12
- Lemon Grove Grades: K-12 | 100 students
1345 Skyline Dr
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619) 461-5561 1.3 K-12
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619) 462-5211 2 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.