Christian Creative Learning Academy
- Christian Creative Learning Academy (CCLA) provides a warm, safe, Christian enviornment in which a child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally.
- We provide many activities during the day in which a child can florish and grow.
- It is our purpose to help develop the character of the child through daily Bible stories, prayer, Christian concepts and a knowledge of who Jesus is. Teachers are credentialed. The primary curriculum used for elementary school is A Beka. We also use ACSI's Purposeful Design and some from Bob Jones University. We offer a well rounded school experience including PE, Spanish, Music theory and performance, student council, missions outreach and getting active in the community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Wheeler|
|Admissions Associate||Priscilla Laguna|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, cooking club, music, Running club, spanish|
- Christian Creative Learning Academy (CCLA) provides a warm, safe, Christian enviornment in which a child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally. We provide many activities during the day in which a child can florish and grow. It is our purpose to help develop the character of the child through daily Bible stories, prayer, Christian concepts and a knowledge of who Jesus is.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Grades: PK-12 | 127 students
3327 Kenora Drive
Spring Valley, CA 91977
(619)461-7220 2.5 PK-12
- Lemon Grove Grades: K-12 | 100 students
1345 Skyline Dr
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619)461-5561 1.3 K-12
- La Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)462-5211 2 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.