Santa Sophia Academy
- Santa Sophia Academy is our parish Catholic elementary school located right here on the church property.
- We believe that the parents are the primary educators of their children and together, in partnership, the school can provide excellence in Catholic education, through a balanced curriculum designed to develop and enrich the spiritual, moral, academic, social, cultural and physical aspects of each child.
- We believe education is a life-long process in which students grow in self-esteem, responsibility, respect, decision-making and active community involvement.
- Our primary commitment focuses on students and extends to families, the parish and civic community.
- The Academy is an integral part of the parish and enjoys its part in this special community.
- Through participation in liturgies, Fall Festival, parish and community outreach, the school provides the students with strong community ties and responsibility to their parish and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.