Being a part of KinderCare means being a part of another family! Let us introduce ourselves to you.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Spring Valley KinderCare is located on a hilltop adjacent to Monte Vista High School. Our professionally trained staff are dedicated to helping prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Our beautiful two story playground allows children to safely develop their gross motor skills while climbing our play structures and riding bikes. Our playground features grassy areas where the children engage in whole-group activities and games. We offer nutritious meals guided by the Federal Food Program. This program features family-style dining in which the children and teachers sit together for each meal. Each child friendly meal consist of whole grain products, milk, fruits and vegetables. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Please call to schedule to visit today!
- Health and Safety is very important to us! Our building is equipped with a keypad entry door system and fenced playground. Our staff is certified in CPR and First Aid and we run monthly drills to get the children prepared for any emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, CDA, YMCA, County of San Diego, TANF, Grossmont, and NAACRRA, Food program.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Spring Valley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Spring Valley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Spring Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.