Kapka Cooperative School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 64 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,650
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Children are inherently kind, caring, and curious and have vast potential to contribute uniquely and positively to the world.
- Academic, social-emotional, and physical learning are all essential components of a child's education.
- The learning process-asking questions, testing ideas and making discoveries-is at least as important as the answers we arrive at and the products we create.
- Experiential and integrated learning allows children to gain meaningful understandings, access useful knowledge, make informed choices, and become flexible problem-solvers.
- Emergent curriculum, which incorporates student voice and choice, allows children to be fully engaged and invested in their learning.
- A safe, supportive school environment fosters confidence and independence in children by empowering them to take risks and responsibility.
- Growth in all areas of development (intellectual, social-emotional and physical) requires honest and supportive feedback and regular, meaningful reflection.
- A reciprocal (respectful and sustainable) relationship with the natural world and the human community in which we live is the ultimate goal of education.
- Active participation by parents, both in and out of the classroom, is integral to creating and sustaining a dynamic, nurturing and connected learning community.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 206-522-0350
- Website: www.kapkaschool.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kapka Cooperative School cost?
Kapka Cooperative School's tuition is approximately $15,650 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Kapka Cooperative School?
The application deadline for Kapka Cooperative School is Jan. 31.
Endorse Kapka Cooperative School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards