Keene Adventist Elementary School
- The mission of Keene Adventist Elementary School is to be an effective instrument of God, working to educate and train students to be balanced, contributing citizens who will have a transforming influence in this world and be prepared for the world to come.
- KAES believes man and the universe to be the handiwork of a Divine Creator who guides and sustains all.
- God is considered the source of all knowledge and wisdom, and His revealed will is the standard of right and truth.
- With this as its philosophical foundation, KAES endeavors to provide its students with an educational program that leads to a full commitment of their spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social resources to the service of God and their fellow man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Keene Grades: 9-12 | 165 students
401 S. Old Betsy Rd.
Keene, TX 76059
(817) 641-6626 0.1 9-12
- Keene Grades: K-12 | 69 students
106 S Old Betsy Rd
Keene, TX 76059
(817) 645-0895 0.6 K-12
- Cleburne Grades: PK-6 | 17 students
3437 Co Rd 807
Cleburne, TX 76031
(817) 578-6556 3.9 PK-6
- Joshua Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
1912 Conveyor Dr
Joshua, TX 76058
(817) 556-2109 5.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.