Kemper Road KinderCare
Our staff here has over 170 combined years of experience.
The staff is educated and excited about teaching children. They strive to meet all our children's and families needs.
They are happy and excited to be here and give the children the support in all their social and educational needs.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Tri-County! Here at KinderCare we strive to provide families with more than just childcare, we want to provide a caring, nurturing and education based environment. Passionate teachers, partnering with families, to create a whole child is our goal here at KinderCare.
- Our center only has one door in and out, that door is only accessible by keypad entry. All of our playgrounds are fenced in and have shaded areas. All of our staff members are First Aid and CPR certified; and are all also trained in communicable disease.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Hamilton, Warren and Butler Counties
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kemper Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Kemper Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kemper Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.