St Gabriel Consolidated School
Tel: (513) 771-5220
- St. Gabriel Consolidated School, a Catholic Christian elementary school, serves a diverse educational community.
- We are dedicated to nurturing each learner by providing a quality learning environment.
- Together, we form a partnership with parents and parishes to assist in the Christian formation of each student.
- We believe each child has the right and ability to learn.
- We believe, as teachers, we are committed to provide a quality learning place.
- We believe that cultural diversity is good. We believe faculty and staff should strive to provide an academic environment that is supported by Christian virtues.
- We believe service to others is part of the Christian formation of each student.
- School Kindergarten provides an organized transition from home and pre-school activities into a formalized school setting.
- Genuine care for the individual and the development of the child socially and academically is at the heart of our program.
- The same philosophy and school policies which apply to all students at SGCS applies to Kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: NS-8 | 239 students
555 Albion Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 771-7462 0.9 NS-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513) 521-5481 5.1 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.