Each one of us is excited to help your child through their early learning years.
Collectively we have over 189 years of experience and we are here because we believe that early learning is necessary for your child to succeed.
We look forward to working with your family to help your child learn and grow!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We're thrilled that you have taken the first step towards your child's early learning years. Our center has been serving the city of Kettering and the surrounding communities since 1976. If you have done your homework and have researched center after center, you're probably wondering what makes us so different Different families choose different schools for different reasons. So why should you choose ours We are confident that once you walk through the door you will see, hear and feel the learning. Our goal from day one is to partner with you to better prepare your child for school. Whether your child has their first step, first words, first lost tooth or First grade on the horizon, we'll be with them every step of the way. Come in for a visit; we're sure you'll want to stay!
- The health and safety of your children is your #1 priority; it's no different for us. From a keyed enterway, with codes given only to enrolled families to the brand new Smart System fire panel and smoke detectors installed in June of 2013 we maintain our high safety standards. Each staff member is trained in First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease and Child Abuse Recognition and Awarness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- Yes. Title 20 and NACCRRA
Endorse Kettering KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.