Rahn Road KinderCare
Rahn Road KinderCare Photo #3 - Our lobby has a wonderful area for children to play while we answer all of your questions.
Rahn Road KinderCare Photo #6 - The Toddler Class also has a gross motor area to get the wiggles out!
Rahn Road KinderCare Photo #7 - Because Centerville and Kettering only offer half day Kindergarten we have a KG program that does the rest. We combine education with fun so your child gets a full day of learning!
Our staff has a combined total of over 100 years experience in Early Childhood Development and we continue to educate ourselves as the industry grows.
All classroom staff and administrators take 20 hours of specialized training within two years to stay current in the field.
We also have two professional development days a year to continue our on growth and development.
The staff here is passionate about the children they teach.
You do not just become a number when you are here, you become a part of our daily lives.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Rahn Road. We are located in Centerville, Ohio between Marshall and Bigger Road. We have a family orientated environment that focus on quality care and education for all the students that attend our school. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- All staff members are required to be trained in First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease, and Child Abuse within the first 6 months of employment. We also have a health and safety coordinator that conducts monthly fire and safety drills. We also conduct monthly "Health and Safety Checklists" to ensure that the center is following all heath and safety guidelines set by the state, NAEYC, Step Up to Quality and KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Title 20 (State of Ohio) - Headstart, NACCRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rahn Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rahn Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rahn Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.