Key Center for Learning Differences
Academics and Faculty
(School Uniforms are purchased through Mills Uniforms)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Board Game Club, Student Council
- The Key Center for Learning Differences mission is to support students with learning differences through individualized instruction, training and advocacy.We teach. We train. We advocate.
- Vision: Our vision is to help create a world where children with learning differences, regardlessof fi nancial ability, receive the education and services they need to thrive.
- Key School aids students with learning disabilities including dyslexia, dysgraphia, language processing deficits, dyscalculia, ADHD, and other forms of learning differences.
- Key School motivates students to develop time management skills, organizational skills, learning strategies, and effective study skills.
- Key School facilitates optimal learning for students who need specialized remediation.
- Key School enhances students' self-esteem and confidence by designing a success-oriented learning process.
- All students receive an individualized schedule based on their academic strengths and weaknesses.
Endorse Key Center for Learning Differences. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards