Key School Photo #2 - Our low student to teacher ratio allows our teachers to give student individualized instruction.
At Key School, students are valued individuals with unique social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
Here, our students` journeys begin with a detailed assessment to determine their specific needs as well as their current academic standing.
Their results are then thoroughly examined and explained so parents and faculty clearly understand the goals and expectations for their students.
Key School`s integrated curricula, which fulfill the requirements for academic credit, are modified, augmented, and enriched to accommodate each student`s unique learning styles.
This approach is paired with individualized schedules meticulously designed to build upon the specific strengths, weaknesses, and academic goals of each student.
We have created a school culture that surrounds students in a positive environment and is grounded in support.
We believe children deserve encouragement from trusted mentors to guide them in making good decisions.
Our dedicated staff directs all efforts toward the continuous improvement of all our students.
Key School is devoted to helping children find their key to success.
- TCU Men's Basketball Team Speaks with TCU Students - 05/27/2020 - October is Dyslexia Awareness Month and Key School celebrates all month long. The TCU men's basketball team joined us for a spirit rally and encouraged our students to keep pushing ...moreforward. hide
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, ADHD, Auditory Process, Executive Processing, Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Cost varies based on the class(es) selected.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Uniforms are purchased through Mills Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,350|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount if paid by check/cash. Tuition may be paid annually, by semester, or monthly.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carrie Weaver|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Board Game Club, Student Council
- Mission: The Key School helps students with learning differences develop strengths and reach their academic and social potential through small classes and individually tailored instruction.
- Vision: Our students are equipped with the skills and strategies necessary to address their learning differences and to achieve their own level of academic confidence and future success.
- Key School aids students with learning disabilities including dyslexia, dysgraphia, language processing deficits, dyscalculia, ADHD, and other forms of learning differences.
- Key School motivates students to develop time management skills, organizational skills, learning strategies, and effective study skills.
- Key School facilitates optimal learning for students who need specialized remediation.
- Key School enhances students' self-esteem and confidence by designing a success-oriented learning process.
- All students receive an individualized schedule based on their academic strengths and weaknesses.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
1300 West Lancaster Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(682) 303-9287 6.9 PK-12
- Fort Worth Grades: 1-6 | 68 students
2805 Stadium Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817) 257-7141 7.4 1-6
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-7 | 83 students
4215 Avenue M
Fort Worth, TX 76105
(817) 536-3033 2.2 PK-7
- Fort Worth Grades: K-12 | 134 students
4817 Odessa Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817) 923-9482 7.8 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.