Kids Discovery World
5.00 (1 review)
- Kids Discovery World is child centered. Our curriculum is focused on the social development of infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school age children with age appropriate activities in all areas of development, that are both child initiated and teacher directed.
- Full or part schedules are available. Our first priority is that each day the child leaves the center with a positive self-image and a good feeling.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Kids Discovery World is Victor Valley Christian Schools (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victorville Grades: K | 250 students
12303 Ridgecrest Rd
Victorville, CA 92395
(760)245-8680 2.4 K
- Hesperia Grades: NS-6 | 80 students
Hesperia, CA 92345
(760)244-1283 2.4 NS-6
- Victorville Grades: PK-K | 23 students
14624 Bonanza Rd
Victorville, CA 92392
(760)241-7800 2.6 PK-K
- Victorville Grades: NS-PK
13615 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville, CA 92392
(760)949-8539 2.7 NS-PK
I have two children that attended KDW. They started from infants tell kinder. I love the school and especially the staff and owner. They have been great to me my children and were always taken care of and sent home clean. I love the cleanliness of the school. My children learned so much they are over their grade level and have learned how to read. I appreciate all that has been done for me. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for the care of their child.
- Posted by Parent - Jujub
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.