- Founded in 1882, KidsPeace provides a unique children's psychiatric hospital, a comprehensive range of specialized and intensive and therapeutic residential treatment programs, accredited educational services and a variety of community-based treatment programs and foster care and family services to give hope, help and healing to kids facing crisis.
- KidsPeace is accredited by The Joint Commission in New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
- Other accreditations include the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation.
- KidsPeace does not discriminate in regard to admissions in terms of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, LEP (Limited English Proficiency), religious beliefs, disabilities or handicapping conditions.
- KidsPeace is a private charity dedicated to serving the behavioral and mental health needs of children, preadolescents and teens.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 766 students
301 N 4th St
Allentown, PA 18102
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
AllentownGrades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.