Thank you so much for taking a peek at our staff.
Here in Warren we have a wonderful veteran staff that have been with us many years. Our teachers are first aid and CPR trained. Our teachers are academically passionate with a loving and nurturing side.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Warren. We opened our center in November 2000. Our current center director opened the center along with many other of our current teachers; we have longevity with our teaching staff here at KinderCare. We serve children 6 weeks through 12 years old. Our teachers are committed to excellence and capitalizing on teachable moments. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
- Some people think education first, but we believe safety first. With out a child feeling safe and secure the learning can not happen. We have security procedures and safety policies in place so parent know they have left their child in good hands and also so they children have a safe environment to learn and grow. We have a security entry key pad, fire and emergency drill held monthly and our staff are First Aid and CPR certified just to name a few thing we do at KinderCare to keep everyone safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- All - Catholica Charities, 4 C's, New Jersey Cares for Kids, Work First New Jersey
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at Warren?
The application deadline for KinderCare at Warren is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare at Warren. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.