KinderCare Learning Center at Newark
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to CCLC at Newark, located on the campus of Rutgers University (formerly UMDNJ). From 6 weeks, to our private kindergarten program to our school-age summer camp; it is our pleasure to provide comprehensive child care options to meet your working families needs. Our proprietary Early Foundations curriculum allows our teachers to create developmental goals for each child and our commitment to excellence ensures we maintain a quality program. We hope you come see what the fun is all about!
- The Center is safe and secure, the main entrance is the only point of access as all other entrances are locked from the outside. There is a security code, keypad entrance. All administration and staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare Learning Center at Newark?
The application deadline for KinderCare Learning Center at Newark is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare Learning Center at Newark. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.