KinderCare Learning Center at Newark
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to CCLC at Newark, located on the campus of Rutgers University (formerly UMDNJ). From 6 weeks, to our private kindergarten program to our school-age summer camp; it is our pleasure to provide comprehensive child care options to meet your working families needs. Our proprietary Early Foundations curriculum allows our teachers to create developmental goals for each child and our commitment to excellence ensures we maintain a quality program. We hope you come see what the fun is all about!
- The Center is safe and secure, the main entrance is the only point of access as all other entrances are locked from the outside. There is a security code, keypad entrance. All administration and staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: PK-4 | 74 students
275 West Market Street
Newark, NJ 07103
(973)623-1099 0.2 PK-4
- Newark Grades: K-8 | 357 students
342 Central Ave.
Newark, NJ 07103
(973)624-0644 0.4 K-8
- Newark Grades: K-12 | 36 students
511 Orange St
Newark, NJ 07107
(973)268-1310 0.7 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.